3D LEAD (LATIN AMERICA)
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Devoted Studios is a production management company for the external development of video games headquartered in the USA. With a mission to create equal opportunity for all talents to work on the games of their dreams, Devoted Studios aims to decentralize game development. We partner with external vendors to deliver the best services to our international clients.We are looking for a 3D Lead with work experience in the video games industry to support company activity.
- Leading at the AAA projects
- Quality control of the work of artists in the team (vendors)
- Organization of the work of the team in the framework of the project and a specific task
- Assisting and problem-solving in the team related to the artistic and technical component of the project
- Writing of a technical documentation in terms of standards, pipelines and processes
- Manage remote teams (vendors/outsource).
- A college diploma in Fine Arts or equivalent (undergraduate degree an asset)
- At least 3-4 years of leadership experience in the video game industry
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1-2 AAA games
- Knowledge of Photoshop and 3D software (Unreal Engine, Maya,3d max, Blender), Jira
- Understanding of art fundamentals and artistic culture
- A highly creative, collaborative, and empathetic spirit
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and mentorship skills
- English Level B2
- A passion for video games
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks – solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – remote work, opportunity to build your own working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Become a Devotee!