GAME DESIGNER (Latin America, Europe)
Become a Devotee!
Devoted Studios is a production management company for external development in video games. With a mission to create equal opportunity for all talent globally to work on the games of their dreams, Devoted Studios aims to decentralize game development. We partner with 1400+ programmers, artists, and designers, from freelancers to small studios, all over the world, and not only match them to project opportunities but manage the production from A-Z.
We are looking for an experienced (Senior/Middle) Game Designer to work on a wide range of projects, working a world-leading game projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Game Designer in mobile free to play game development and or PC/Console games;
- 2+ shipped titles;
- Knowledge of mobile, PC, and console games market, rich gaming experience;
- Experience working with Live projects;
- A strong sense of what makes a gameplay experience compelling and fun.
- Good knowledge of launching gaming products from scratch.
- Have experience with Casual, RPG, MMO, Sports games;
- Working on game pitches of a wide range of genres and themes;
- Working on project-related game design tasks;
- Design features, mechanics, characters, units, buildings, and other game entities.
- Work on their behavior, algorithms, and story;
- Have good presentation skills;
- Review design work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals, and quality requirements.
- Ability to analyze the market.
- Upper-Intermediate English (spoken and written);
- Working with Clients on getting goals, ideas, vision, to form and guide them on a way to creating outstanding products;
- Developing game documentation (document ideas, concepts, and technical designs in a comprehensive and accessible format);
- Design UX flow and UI wireframes;
- Сoming up with and thinking through different game mechanics (core and meta).
- Implementation of game mechanics with the team (control of implementation, acceptance);
- Tuning of game mechanics (tweaking parameters, balance, tuning);
- Interacting with programmers and the art department;
- Learn how to create beautiful presentations to make everyone go nuts about your ideas. And use this knowledge in practice
Nice to have:
- Experience in Blockchain/NFT games;
- Knowledge of different game engines;
- General Knowledge of art production;
- Experience working with game balancing;
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks – solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – remote work, opportunity to build your working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally
Join our Devoted Team
(fill out the form or submit your CV to [email protected])