RECRUITER FOR GAMEDEV (LATAM, EUROPE)
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
We manage external game development, on a global scale. We partner with the best studios, teams, and individual creators for a network of resources with unrivaled availability. We are looking for a Recruiter to join our friendly team!
We are looking for a result-oriented person.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our friendly team! We are looking for a result-oriented person with a desire to learn and develop.
- English: Upper-intermediate or higher, both oral and written;
- From 1 year of experience in Gamedev;
- Knowledge of internet search engines, LinkedIn, Artstation, etc.;
- Interest in new Recruiting trends and social media;
- Highly result-oriented,problem-solving, proactive position;
- Good analytical and creativity skills;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with LATAM market
- Search for a wide range of Gamedev professionals (Artists, Leads, Producers worldwide);
- Create a wide Talent pool and update the CV search database;
- Search for talents using several channels (LinkedIn, Artstation, Behance, GitHub, Stack Overflow, job boards, social media, internal database);
- Communicate with candidates on a daily basis;
- Search,prescreen and present appropriate candidates to the Recruiter;
- Work closely with other members of the recruitment and operation team;
- Mentoring and training;
- Stable and on schedule compensation;
- Remote collaboration with flexible hours
- Corporate English lessons;
- Boundless opportunities and professional growth.
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Become a Devotee!