Social Media Manager
Become a Devotee!
Devoted Studios is a production management company for external development in video games. With a mission to create equal opportunity for all talent globally to work on the games of their dreams, Devoted Studios aims to decentralize game development. We partner with 1400+ programmers, artists, and designers, from freelancers to small studios, all over the world, and not only match them to project opportunities but manage the production from A-Z.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing social media strategies across various platforms. Your primary focus will be to engage with target audiences and drive the company's online presence. Your role includes but is not limited to:
- TikTok: Create technical assignments, generate and test creative ideas targeting game artists and developers.
- LinkedIn: Develop and curate posts for the company's page and the CEO's social profiles, with a focus on a B2B audience.
- Facebook/Twitter: Manage and create content for game artists and developers.
- Discord: Nurture the growth and engagement of the game artist community.
- Collaborate with the video production team to contribute ideas, and references, and assist in the creation of YouTube videos.
- Utilize crowd-marketing and content-seeding strategies to enhance brand visibility.
- Aid the Marketing Manager in promoting new video content on YouTube.
- Content Calendar: Create and maintain a content calendar for scheduled posts and campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting skills (English)
- Knowledge of Social algorithms
- Creating video / visual / copies
- Managing content creation processes
- Creating challenges/engagement activities for the audience
- Successful cases & collaboration with influencers
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- SMM in the GameDev sphere + game enthusiast
- (b2c and b2b products)
- Experience working with Tiktok, LinkedIn, Discord, Youtube (will be a plus), Twitter
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks – solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – remote work, the opportunity to build your own working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally.
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Devoted Team
(fill out the form or submit your CV to [email protected])