Sr Project Manager- Platform
Become a Devotee!
Devoted Studios is a production management company for external development in video games. With a mission to create equal opportunity for all talent globally to work on the games of their dreams, Devoted Studios aims to decentralize game development. We partner with 1400+ programmers, artists, and designers, from freelancers to small studios, all over the world, and not only match them to project opportunities but manage the production from A-Z.
- Lead resource hiring, planning, and capacity tracking for the platform team (developers, QA, and designers)
- Establish and maintain a positive, high-performing team culture where team members are motivated to reach a common goal
- Conduct team and individual performance evaluations and take corrective actions when necessary
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Identify and manage potential project and product risks
- Keep the product roadmap updated and provide clear communication around changes
- Align project objectives with company goals, and ensure the team is clear on objectives
- Manage prioritization of design and development backlog
- Create schedules, project timeline, GANTT tables, estimations and other project artifacts
- Conduct team meetings, including proper planning of the meetings
- Track key decisions from meetings and coordinate with all stakeholders on follow-up steps
- Manage all project documentation (for sprints, tasks, time tracking, etc) across tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Manage stakeholder expectation setting and serve as a point of contact for stakeholder feedback
- Clearly track project status alongside monitoring and reporting on project progress to the team and stakeholders
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Constantly keep an eye open for process improvements and proactively suggest and create new processes where needed to improve development tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager at a SaaS company, demonstrating the successful delivery of complex projects.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities, with the capability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think analytically and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- PMP or similar certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Ukrainian
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks – solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – remote work, the opportunity to build your own working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration packages, and opportunities to develop professionally.
This is a remote, part-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Devoted Team
(fill out the form or submit your CV to [email protected])