To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Devoted Studios is a production management company for the external development of video games headquartered in the USA. With a mission to create equal opportunity for all talents to work on the games of their dreams, Devoted Studios aims to decentralize game development. We partner with external vendors to deliver the best services to our international clients. We are looking for a GAME DESIGNER with work experience in the video games industry to support company activity.
We are looking for an experienced (Senior/Middle) Game Designer to work on a wide range of projects, working a world-leading game projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Game Designer in mobile free to play game development and or PC/Console games;
- 2+ shipped titles;
- Knowledge of mobile, PC, and console games market, rich gaming experience;
- Experience working with Live projects;
- A strong sense of what makes a gameplay experience compelling and fun.
- Good knowledge of launching gaming products from scratch.
- Have experience with Casual, RPG, MMO, Sports games;
- Working on game pitches of a wide range of genres and themes;
- Working on project-related game design tasks;
- Design features, mechanics, characters, units, buildings, and other game entities.
- Work on their behavior, algorithms, and story;
- Have good presentation skills;
- Review design work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals, and quality requirements.
- Ability to analyze the market.
- Upper-Intermediate English (spoken and written);
- Working with Clients on getting goals, ideas, vision, to form and guide them on a way to creating outstanding products;
- Developing game documentation (document ideas, concepts, and technical designs in a comprehensive and accessible format);
- Design UX flow and UI wireframes;
- Сoming up with and thinking through different game mechanics (core and meta).
- Implementation of game mechanics with the team (control of implementation, acceptance);
- Tuning of game mechanics (tweaking parameters, balance, tuning);
- Interacting with programmers and the art department;
- Learn how to create beautiful presentations to make everyone go nuts about your ideas. And use this knowledge in practice
Nice to have:
- Experience in Blockchain/NFT games;
- Knowledge of different game engines;
- General Knowledge of art production;
- Experience working with game balancing;
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development
- Interesting and challenging tasks – solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – remote work, opportunity to build your working day with flexible working hours
- А chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of International Game Production projects, attractive remuneration package, and opportunities to develop professionally
This is a remote, full-time contracted position.
We are an equal opportunity company and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for a contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Become a Devotee!